wink-wink

Tuesday 18 September 2012

waiting for the call




Miles away , oceans part
Never in my sight always in my heart
The love is always there it will never die
only growing stronger a tears rose down my eye

I am thinking all the time
When the day will come
Standing there before you
Accept this Hajj of mine

Standing in ihram , making my tawaf
Drinking blessings from your well
The challenges that I have suffered
And might were rekindles my imaan

O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Ka'bah wall
O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Ka'bah wall

I feel alive and I feel strong
I can feel Islam running through my Veins 
To see my muslim brothers , their purpose all the same
Greeting one another , exalting one True Name
I truly hope one day that everyone's a muslim
That they remember you in everything they say


SubahanAllah! such a beautiful place...May Allah reward u all..Ameen





No comments:

Post a Comment